Friday, July 26, 2013

Pixie Hollow Fashion !

Hey there fairy fashionistas and stylish sparrow men! ;) 

I'm sure you all noticed that the new fashions are out!!! Hooray! Let's all hurry to the shops and buy them!

 (Be sure to get enough diamonds though before starting your shopping-spree .... ;P ) . 

And talking about fashion .. guess what ? 

I decided to become a pixie fashion-designer! Yep that's right! I may not get the chance to be a real fashionista on the Hollow as i am a non-member but i decided to design my own line of clothes! (How cool is that ??? :D )

 I'm thinking of sending the designs to the Never Council when i'm done ^^ ! This is my first design ever and it kinda fail...

 Now that i looked at it more crefully  the clothes look like they were ripped off o_O (lol) .
And that's why i call it " Wild Flower " cause the colours are pretty like those of flowers but the look's kinda wild :P


My friends like it but  what do YOU think ? Like it, dislike it ? Leave your opinion on the comments section below and help me improve as a pixie-designer  :) See you in my next post~


Ⓒ26/7/13 Crystal Airshine

13 comments:

  1. I really love that outfit!!!! It's purple :) Could you make the skirt a drop longer though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Michal :D ! And yes i'll see what i can do about the skirt , thanks for sharing your opinion <3 :)

      Delete
  2. You're welcome! Can we look forward to more fairy fashions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure ! :D i'm gonna create a whole collection as well as something special for the readers :). You can always join the site by e-mail,with your Google account or just submit your e-mail so that you can get all the exclusive newsletter ( you will find the forms for these in each side of the blog , next to the posts) and stay informed about all the new articles ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good Crystal!

    I think my favorite part is the top... It's the purple swirly ribbon thingamabobs that I love ;)

    I also like the face star.. Reminds me of that Queen's gown that I thought looked like a very tasty ice-cream cone!

    ~ Minerva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Minerva! :D Yes the star was inspired by that gown! I found that heart really cute ~ And you're right! It sure gave an impression of something sweet like ice-cream :3 (ahhh, now i want ice-cream! o-o)

      Delete
  5. I love it! But I think that Disney would want a little less skin showing. If it were real I would totally wear it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love how much you've been inspiring me! I tried out a blogger and a line of clothes and i just started better get back to work ( my blog is www.pixiehollowplan.com ;) plz visit it check t out later on but i just started so its not rainbows and butterflies like urs!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i completed an outfit called ''wish upon a star'' i love it! ill try to post it on my blog asap!

    ReplyDelete