Thursday, April 17, 2014

Will Pixie Hollow Re-Open ? :) (UPDATED!)

Hey pixies!!! How are you? :D Did you miss me ^^? LOL, just kidding :P
Happy Never Dove Egg Hunt by the way,! J Is it school break for any of you yet! ?
(To see the pictures in the post in full size, click on them! ;)


By the way, If you haven’t gotten to read yet my previous post: Pixie Hollow's Rebirth?-The shattered pieces , then do so now! I think you will find it interesting J

OK, so of to the topic! I’ve been getting this question a LOT lately: “Will Pixie Hollow Re-open?”  or  “When will Pixie Hollow re-open?”
Now , I can’t really answer to any of those two questions…and I’m sorry, it’d be awesome if I could!! O.O BUT J, I CAN give you some clues, both positive and negative that indicate that Pixie Hollow might or might not re-open. From there, you can draw your own conclutions. Although you should keep in mind, that sometimes you never know how things will actually turn out..



Indications that Pixie Hollow MIGHT re-openJ:
I am very sad to say this, but unfortunately, these indications are very few, and not even able to support such a thing. L
Well, fist off I heard by many pixies that since Toontown had re-opened, Pixie Hollow might do so as well. HOWEVER,I did a bit of research myself ,and realized that the new version of Toontown, is NOT owned by Disney. It’s called “Toontown Re-Written” and it is most probably if  not surely FAN-MADE.

Despite that, there are three more signs that give us a small, tiny ray of hope… They are two (so far) links of the initial page of Pixie Hollow. Here, check for yourself:
This first one is from the loggin page, but you can’t loggin unfortunately L :
http://a.dolimg.com/pixiehollow/game/#
I remember the first time I clicked on the link, I was almost left BREATHLESS O.O  :P
ⒸDisney,All rights reserved

And here is the second link, and it leads to the main page of Pixie Hollow :D. At first it links you to the Printables page, but I discovered that you can click on all the other pages, except from Pixie Central and Pixie Hollow World that will link you to the Dinsey Fairies Page -_- And it's kinda buggy XD...
But still yay! :D , I can watch those cute vids again and all that stuff :D
Here is the link, so that you can explore it for yourself J :
ⒸDisney,All rights reserved

Let me just be clear though: these could just be mere remains of Pixie Hollow as we knew it, and simply saved pages, so they are not enough to support the rumor about PH re-opening L
That, however, doesn’t mean we should stop believing either ;) J




Last but not least is this: There seems to be this thing going around the web, I myself hadn't heard of it, until Scott, one of the blog's readers posted it on a previous post:
Posted by Rose on April 21, 2014 at 7:07 pm

Well I emailed and called Disney and they said it’s coming back in mid or late 2014. THIS IS TRUE !!!
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
This was aparently posted by some fairy, in some other board...It could merely be just another rumor,as it is no longer possible to actually e-mail Disney about this, but even if you did, i doubt they would answer... but ..who knows? However, just in case guys, don't get your hopes up by this.





Indications that Pixie Hollow will NOT re-open L :
OK.I AM GOING TO BE VERY HONEST WITH YOU.AND SORRY IF THAT WILL HURT YOU.
Let’s see…..these are a lot -_-.
First it was supposed to have re-opened in January 31st, but no such luck L
Also, Disney never stated such a thing as the game re-opening. And they deleted every trace of our favorite game. The services, the page, the Facebook and twitter page…EVERYTHING!
It is now clear to me, that the purpose of closing down the 3 games (Toontown. POTCO and PH) was for Disney Infinity to sell, besides the  lost way too much money with those online games L
There has been no announcement or sign of life since the “death” of Pixie Hollow. Disney hasn’t announced anything about the game re-opening and so we can merely just hope for something.
On balance…the future of our beloved game seems dim  L





ⒸDisney

And I know that this makes all of you very sad, but let’s be realists. Even if the  game doesn’t open up again, we still have it all saved up and alive in our hearts  The memories, the fun we had, our friends…everything J So don’t worry, life goes on, and as I said to one of our readers…it’s beautiful, so live it happily ;) J . And we shouldn't stop hoping for our game to open,but without feeling sad!
ⒸDisney

Plus there are tons of things to remind us of our Hollow, right?

Remember my  previous post? I gave a link in the beggining of this  post ;)

Fly with you soon


Ⓒ17/4/14 Crystal Airshine

28 comments:

  1. oh wow wonderhul say more about PH reopening

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, glad you like it :D, but as miserable and disappointing as it may sound..i couldn't really find any more arguments about PH reopening ...;_;

      Delete
  2. Somehow I'm addicted to looking up stuff that mention Pixie Hollow reopening. I still remember hearing this stuff around December 5th, people were saying that in January, Disney was gonna make a teen version of pixie hollow. My mom said that it would've been a good idea. Also, I can't believe parents would sue Disney! Sure Disney sold their company to the Devil with all its monsters and witchcraft, but they don't involve any of that in Pixie Hollow! It's impossible to say a bad word! Or even words that sound A LOT like a bad word, such as beach, but still, parents had no right to sue Disney. Disney was only capable of giving kids (and teens and old ladies that I found on PH. Yes it is true) joy and happiness. I've never been happier in my life. No game could ever replace Pixie Hollow. I tried to do it before, found Animal Jam, I quit after my fifth day, Movie Star Planet, don't have vip, so It's no fun, I quit (also I forgot my account), Star Stable, not better than Pixie Hollow, but it's still fun. I still play it. I'm a little addicted to it, but not as much as I was with PH. I really do hope that it opens again in the middle of the year. It would be the best day of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lol. I know how you feel.
    By the way, i don't think parents sued Disney, but my opnion ist that if they did, Disney deserves it, since by firing such an enormous number of stuff, she left a ton of people, with lifes and families to care for without a job, such an essential thing in order to survive. And yes, i know life isn't always fair,and people do get fired very often(especially now), but as you said,Disney has indeed sold itself to "Devil".

    ReplyDelete
  4. im so mad, the evidence is showing that it wont re-open. I hate Disney for this. Plus they are bound to get back the money. UM..... like Disney got tons from Disney infinity. Plus what about the millions would get from Disney cruises, Disney parks, Disney world. all of them. Plus they were even paid via the membership that some parents decided to pay for. I have no idea whats the problem now. Disney spend millions on fireworks each day, for Disney world's vacationers to enjoy, yet they cant spend a few thousands to re-open the best virtual game ever. I HATE YOU DISNEY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I can comprehend your frustation but it seems like PH,TT and Pirates of the Caribbean weren't that profitable for Disney :(.
      And the fact that they're rich doesn't mean that they don't want to get even richer. Because that is what every company is aiming for. And at the end of the day Disney is just another company....A huge and very rich one at that too...

      Delete
  5. this sucks so much i have nothing to do in my life anymore im so upset also my bird died my cricket died my frog died three of my cousins died and my uncle died and all of my fish died after this game closed i am' like a rock i have nothing left in me this game would have been my only luck at least i have my family... well every little rumor of pixie hollow reopening makes me so exited,. then the date of that reopening passes it just throws me down to earth again. UH !%?.(*& DISNEY SORRY FOR MEH LANGUAGE :(((( ITS JUST I HATE THEM RIGHT NOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh honey, I'm really sorry for all that has happened to you. I understand your frustration but please try to calm down okay ? :)
      I know you may feel sad right now, and it's totally understandable but life goes on and I'm sure you'll find joy once again soon :').
      Also don't say that you have nothing to do with your life,because life isn't all about video games. There's a whole world out there for you to discover and millions of fun things for you to do. Maybe try to talk it out with someone. Who knows they might help you find something else that you'd like to do ? :D

      Delete
  6. WHERE IS THE TEEN VERSION ON PIXIE HOLLOW I NEED THE WEBSITE IM GONNA TRY IT OUT WE NEED ALL OF OUR PIXIE WINGS TO FLY TO JOIN THIS GAME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear, there is no such thing as a teen version, what are you talking about.....? o.O :o ..

      Delete
  7. oh lolz crystal i mean the fan version on worlze O, O

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks crystal well i was just exadgerating with the i have nothing to do with my life ..... i actually plan to be a marine biologist and on the side be a florist :D i have many things in life im looking up to do im just not there yet :(((((( and as im a child i just wanted to have a game as awesome as this and tell my children one day how different it is from now to then...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally miss pixie hollow I cant stop thinking about it and I miss all my friends so much...

    ReplyDelete
  10. the link for the home page is fake. its all in russian and i cant translate it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow..that's odd O.O for me it was in English... ? Let me try again.

      Delete
  11. it is now may 30th 2016. And no signs of it re-opening. This blog is probably old so any updates? i loved PH so much and i still do. but im glad that Disney is still selling Disney Fairies merch and DVD's. i just really hope Disney realises how muched we loved PH, even though i couldn't buy a membership (i live in the UK) i still loved making the most of being a non-member and had so much fun! i really hope its coming back!!
    xoxox

    ~ Abby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now it's July 29th 2016. Things have gotten abit better, but no sign of it reopening has improved. Everything is pretty much the same as 3 years ago. People have started creating re-written versions. Here is one: http://www.fairyabc.com/

    Thanks a ton to Wind muddle and his team for recreating the amazing game! Though its glitchy right now, by the time you're reading this comment it will probably be just like the original. Homes,gardens, shops and more things still need to be improved, but other than that, he did a darn good job making it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now it's July 29th 2016. Things have gotten abit better, but no sign of it reopening has improved. Everything is pretty much the same as 3 years ago. People have started creating re-written versions. Here is one: http://www.fairyabc.com/

    Thanks a ton to Wind muddle and his team for recreating the amazing game! Though its glitchy right now, by the time you're reading this comment it will probably be just like the original. Homes,gardens, shops and more things still need to be improved, but other than that, he did a darn good job making it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah ! a closet,fairy profiles,and homes are coming in the next update ^_^

      By the way I have a post for the glitches and how to tackle them:
      "FairyABC HELP/TIPS"
      You should check it out ^^

      Delete
  14. Ok i have proof it is reopening. Disney hasn't been selling a lot of things latly; its already been 3 years since shut down, so it has to reopen. also, it will not reopen this year, but 2017, or 2018! yyyyaaayyyy! I can finally sign up for it :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry honey but I don't think that's exactly "proof" per say,but we do have FairyABC now,Pixie Hollow's reacreation so yay! :D

      Delete
  15. so a teen pixie hollow for teenagers??? cool when will it reopen!?!?! or come?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, I don't know if you even check this blog anymore, but I'm really upset about the closing. I was still just a toddler at the time, but my mother ADORED the game. When life got to stressful for her, having to deal with me and my brother all alone, she'd always turn to pixie hollow. I still have faint memories of playing the fabric game and that gem-matching game. My mom had a totally decked out fairy, she spent so long on it. I'm really sad that it's gone. I'm only 12, but when I grow up, I'm really hoping I'll be able to find some way to bring it back.

    ReplyDelete
  17. well it's 2019 and i'm still hoping haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. 2020 I'm a mom of 4 now still nostalgic about that game collected lots of stuff just to make dyes and clothes..uhgg miss that game..

    ReplyDelete